Trojan Santa Camp
Trojan Santa Camp
Camp will include age/grade appropriate drill work, individual competitions and scrimmaging.
TCC coaching staff and members of the Freshman, Junior Varsity and Varsity Trojan men's basketball teams will be working with the campers.
Camp is open to all 2nd - 8th grade students, including all TCAPS and non-TCAPS participants!
Camp runs Wednesday, January 2nd – Thursday, January 3rd, 2019.
- Two sessions will be held for each day of camp:
Wednesday, January 2nd:
- Session I: Boys currently in grades 2nd – 8th: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
- Session II: Girls currently in grades 2nd – 8th: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Thursday, January 3rd:
- Session I: Boys currently in grades 2nd - 8th: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Session II: Girls currently in grades 2nd - 8th: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 2nd:
Cost: $40.00 - pre-registration includes a t-shirt
- MUST be registered by Thursday, December 13th, 2018 in order to receive a t-shirt with registration.
- Emphasis on fundamentals which include: shooting, ball handling, passing, footwork, defensive skills, one-on-one skills and team play will be taught.
- Please have your camper dress appropriately: court shoes, socks, shorts or sweat pants and t-shirt.
- Positive attitudes and good sportsmanship will be an expectation.
Walk in registrations WILL be accepted, however, they will NOT receive a t-shirt with their registration.
Registrations received AFTER Thursday, December 13th, 2018 will NOT receive a camp t-shirt.
Any questions, please contact Head Coach Travis Schuba, email@example.com
Payment is required at the time of registration. To register online using a Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or ACH (via a checking or savings account) please register below. Payment with cash or check can be made at the LEAP office located at Central High School, 1150 Milliken, Traverse City. Please use the 1st (smaller) auditorium entrance - we are located just inside the doors to the right. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please call the LEAP office at 231.933.6570 for more information.
NOTE: Registration is not complete until your course appears in your dashboard. You will also receive an email from Eleyo confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email or see the course in your dashboard, be sure you have not left any course items in your shopping basket. If you need assistance please call the LEAP office (231.933.6570). If you did not receive an email from Eleyo or see your course in your dashboard, the payment did not process and the student is not registered.