Martial Arts (Age 7 - 12)
About Martial Arts
LEAP is pleased to partner with ATA Martial Arts to offer a 4-week confidence course open to all Pre-K through 5th Grade Students. This course description is for students ages 7 - 12. Classes will be 30 minutes each, one class per week on Saturdays, for four weeks. Classes will take place at the ATA Martial Arts Academy (1127 Centre Street, Traverse City, MI 49686). The goal of the program is to enhance confidence, discipline, and respect.
ATA Martial Arts will offer four week sessions during the school year, and one session over the summer. Sessions are not designated by elementary school, so you can sign up for whichever session fits your schedule.
Spring Session I
- Saturdays March 7th, 14th, 21st & April 11th, 2020
Spring Session II
- Saturdays: May 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd, 2020
- Transportation to and from martial arts class is the sole responsibility of the parents.
- For students ages 7 - 12 each class will begin at 10:30 am.
- All enrolled students will receive a uniform to keep.
- Fees include one private lesson which can be schedule with ATA Martial Arts directly.
What should you expect from your first class?
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Master Pline will hand out uniforms for the 1st class, your participant should be in their uniform upon arrival for additional classes.
- During the last session, there will be an meeting to encourage and discuss continuing training through ATA Martial Arts
- Continuation with the program is NOT mandatory.
- Sessions after this introductory class begin at approx. $100/month.
Master of Martial Arts
- Master Pline, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each student is eligible for the introductory rate of $50.00* per session (this is a 50% discount from the regular monthly class price) .
- Fee includes one private lesson which can be schedule with ATA Martial Arts directly.
- Session fees cover all 4 classes during the session.
* Introductory offer of $50.00 is available one per school year, per student.
- Reduced fees are unavailable for this offering.
Registration Deadlines & Details
- Deadline for registration for each session is the Thursday before the first class of the session. Below is the list of registration deadlines:
- Winter Session I Deadline: Thursday, March 5th, 2020.
- Spring Session I Deadline: Thursday, April 30th, 2020
- Registration deadlines are final. Late registrations may not be accepted after the posted registration close date.
- In the event of availability of late registration, there will be a late fee of $25 in addition to the registration fee.
- Register for your desired session below.
Payment is required at the time of registration. To register online using a Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or ACH (via a checking or savings account) please register below. Payment with cash or check can be made at the LEAP office located at Central High School, 1150 Milliken, Traverse City. Please use the 1st (smaller) auditorium entrance - we are located just inside the doors to the right. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please call the LEAP office at 231.933.6570 for more information.
NOTE: Registration is not complete until your course appears in your dashboard. You will also receive an email from Eleyo confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email or see the course in your dashboard, be sure you have not left any course items in your shopping basket. If you need assistance please call the LEAP office (231.933.6570). If you did not receive an email from Eleyo or see your course in your dashboard, the payment did not process and the student is not registered.
No Class Mar 28 & Apr 4
Online registration is over
Online registration is over