Martial Arts (Age 7 - 12)
About Martial Arts
LEAP is pleased to partner with ATA Martial Arts to offer a 4-week confidence course open to all Pre-K through 5th Grade Students. This course description is for students ages 7 - 12 (click here for registration and details for students age 3 - 6) Classes will be 30 minutes each, one class per week on Saturdays, for four weeks. Classes will take place at the ATA Martial Arts Academy (1127 Centre Street, Traverse City, MI 49686). The goal of the program is to enhance confidence, discipline, and respect.
ATA Martial Arts will offer 6 four week sessions during the school year, and one session over the summer. Sessions are not designated by elementary school, so you can sign up for whichever session fits your schedule.
Fall Session I
- Saturday, September 30th, October 7th, 14th, 21st
Fall Session II
- Saturday, October 28th
- November 4th, 11th, 18th.
Winter Session I
- Saturday, January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.
Winter Session II
- Saturday, February 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th.
Spring Session I
- Saturday, April 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
Spring Session II
- Saturday, May 5th, 12th, 19th
- June 2nd (No Class During Memorial Day Weekend).
Summer Session I
- Saturday, July 14th, 21st, 28th
- August 4th.
- Transportation to and from martial arts class is the sole responsibility of the parents.
- For students ages 3 - 6 each class will begin at 10:00 am. (Click here to register for students age 3 - 6)
- For students ages 7 - 12 each class will begin at 10:30 am.
- All enrolled students will receive a uniform to keep.
- Fees include one private lesson which can be schedule with ATA Martial Arts directly.
- The introductory offer or $40 is available once per year per student.
Master of Martial Arts
- Master Pline, email@example.com
- Each student is eligible for the introductory rate of $40.00* per session.
- Fee includes one private lesson which can be schedule with ATA Martial Arts directly.
* Introductory offer of $40.00 is available one per school year, per student.
- Reduced fees are unavailable for this offering.
Registration Deadlines & Details
- Deadline for registration for each session is the Thursday before the first class of the session. Below is the list of registration deadlines:
- Fall Session I Deadline: Thursday, September 28th, 2017.
- Fall Session II Deadline: Thursday, October 26th, 2017.
- Winter Session I Deadline: Thursday, January 4th, 2018.
- Winter Session II Deadline: Thursday, February 1st, 2018.
- Spring Session I Deadline: Thursday, April 5th, 2018.
- Spring Session II Deadline: Thursday, May 3rd, 2018.
- Summer Session Deadline: Thursday, July 12th, 2018. - Register here.
- Registration deadlines are final. Late registrations may not be accepted after the posted registration close date.
- In the event of availability of late registration, there will be a late fee of $25 in addition to the registration fee.
- Register for your desired session below.
Payment is required at the time of registration. To register online using a Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or ACH via a checking or savings account please register below. Payment with cash or check can be made in the LEAP office located at Central High School, 1150 Milliken, Traverse City. Please use the main school entrance, the LEAP office is located just inside the doors to the right. Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Please call the LEAP office at 231.933.1758 for more information.
NOTE: Registration is not complete until your course appears in your dashboard. You will also receive an email from Eleyo confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email or see the course in your dashboard, be sure you have not left any course items in your shopping basket. If you need assistance please call the LEAP office (231.933.1758). If you did not receive an email from Eleyo or see your course in your dashboard, the payment did not process and the student is not registered.
ATA Martial Arts
No Class May 26
Online registration is over