Boys Basketball Skills Camp (Grades 6 - 9)
Basketball Skills Camp
Participants will be instructed by Coach Dave Hendrix.
- Camp runs Monday, July 16th – Thursday, July 19th.
- Hosted at West Senior High School in the Auxiliary Gym.
- Two sessions will be held for each day of camp:
- Session I: Boys entering grades 6th - 7th - 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Session II: Boys entering grades 8th – 9th: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm.
- Cost: $40.00
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 13th, 2018
- Registration will automatically close once each session has 15 registered participants
- Late registration may not be available for this offering
- The goal of this camp is for players to improve on the following basketball skills:
- Skill based drills will progressively get more difficult throughout the 4 day camp to challenge participants.
- Structured scrimmages will allow players to improve their understanding of the game itself, along with the team concept that is vital to championship basketball.
Coach Dave Hendrix has extensive coaching background in boys basketball from elementary through high school ages.
His personal basketball experience includes playing at Rochester College for 2 years.
Please contact Coach Hendrix at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this skills camp!
Payment is required at the time of registration. To register online using a Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or ACH via a checking or savings account please register below. Payment with cash or check can be made in the LEAP office located at Central High School, 1150 Milliken, Traverse City. The LEAP office is located near the Auditorium. Use the first parking lot on Milliken and enter through the first set of doors. Our office is the first office on the right.. Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Please call the LEAP office at 231.933.1758 for more information.
NOTE: Registration is not complete until your course appears in your dashboard. You will also receive an email from Eleyo confirming your registration. If you do not receive the confirmation email or see the course in your dashboard, be sure you have not left any course items in your shopping basket. If you need assistance please call the LEAP office (231.933.1758). If you did not receive an email from Eleyo or see your course in your dashboard, the payment did not process and the student is not registered.