What is LEAP?
LEAP, also known as the Learning, Enrichment and Athletic Program through Traverse City Area Public Schools, provides athletic, arts, and enrichment opportunities for preschool through 12th grade students. It is the vision of LEAP to provide students with increased opportunities for engagement beyond the school day through educational and recreational activities to improve learning, health, and wellness. Programs goals include 1) ensuring access to available programming for each student committing to participate in athletic and/or recreational activities offered through LEAP, and 2) participants, coaches, parents, and spectators will demonstrate the highest degree of sportsmanship at all times.
Expectations of LEAP Participants
- Attend all scheduled practices and competitions
- Give best effort at all times
- Conduct self in sportsmanlike fashion at all times
- Treat teammates with respect
- Have fun
*Any behavior which is contrary to LEAP vision, mission, and/or program goals could result in an individual (student, parent, and/or coach) or team being denied further access to program offerings.
Fall 2021 Sports Offerings
Middle School Offerings:
High School Offerings:
Current Enrichment Offerings
Skills Camps/Summer Camps
- Trojan Summer Basketball Camps (Gr K-8)
- Trojan June Football Camp (Grades 3-6 Fall 21)
- Trojan Football Camp (Grades 7-8 Fall 21)
- Trojan Pole Vault Camp (Grades 6-12)
- Trojan Hurdles & High Jump Camp (Grades 7-12)
- TC All City Choir (5th Grade Only)
- Trojan Summer Strength & Conditioning (Gr.4-8)
- Lady Trojan Volleyball Skills Camp (Gr. 3-8)
- Triton Summer Rowing Camps (Grades 7-12)
- Titan Summer Camps (Click here for listing)
Any questions re: Titan Camps please direct to contact on individual flyer
Keep Track of Your Registrations
Log In to view your dashboard of upcoming events, view receipts, update account information, and add students.
Get in Touch with the LEAP Office
If you have any questions about the programs we offer feel free to contact us.